Textplace Textplace is a Wordpress plugin to include commonly used text across multiple posts, pages and templates. It makes maintaining repetitive text easy. Text can include HTML, so "text" can really mean links, images, anything.
Questions? Comments? Shoot me an email at sgerstenzang @ google's popular email service.
- Download and unzip Textplace archive.
- Move folder to wp-content>plugins
- Activate plugin and navigate to Manage>Textplace
- 9/13/08 Version 1.01 released. Fixes header problem with some users.
- 9/13/08 Version 1.0 released. Major update includes new list view, ability to include other Plugins or Textplaces, update notification, delete confirmation, cosmetic updates and better security.
- 8/30/08 Version .91 released. Now respects HTML entities and avoids extra slashes when including links.
- 8/29/08 Version .9 released. Changes include a page placement bug fix (thanks Gary!) and included code for inserting your text place into a page/template.
- 8/8/08 Version .8 released